MultiScanner® i700 OneStep® quickly and easily locates the edges and center of wood and metal studs and joists behind walls, floors, and ceilings. It also locates metal as well as live AC electrical wiring. The ultra-bright display screen, SpotLite® Pointing System, and audio tone all indicate the location of the target. The signal strength indicator helps to distinguish between shallow and deep targets.
- Stud Scan mode locates the edges and center of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 inch (19 mm) deep
- DeepScan® mode doubles the scanning depth to 1 1/2 inches (38 mm)
- An ultra-bright LCD screen indicates direction, edges and center of studs
- AC Scan finds and traces live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2 inches deep
- Metal Scan mode detects ferrous metal, such as rebar, up to 3 inches (76 mm) deep
- WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wire up to 2 inches (51 mm) deep in stud and metal scanning modes
- ACT™ (Auto Correcting Technology) automatically corrects common user errors, such as when scanning begins over a stud
- Unique floating-head design keeps the scanning head flat on rough surfaces
- Integrated, erasable marker allows for one-handed operation.
Please note that this product is not discontinued in all markets; see our international sites to view the full lines of current tools for regions outside the US.