Zircon's StudSensor™ i60 OneStep® quickly and easily locates the edges and center of wood and metal studs and joists behind walls, floors, and ceilings. Patented CenterVision® technology finds the center of studs in a single pass. A built-in erasable wall marker allows for one-handed operation.
- Stud Scan mode locates the edges and center of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 inch (19 mm) deep
- DeepScan® mode doubles the scanning depth to 1 1/2 inches (38 mm)
- LED lights indicate direction, edges, and center of studs.
- Patented SpotLite® Pointing System and audio tone signals when the stud center is reached
- WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2 inches (51 mm) deep
- ACT™ (Auto Correcting Technology) automatically corrects common user errors, such as when scanning begins over a stud
- A simple push of a button activates the built-in erasable wall marker, enabling users to mark targets without reaching for a pencil