Zircon's StudSensor™ i65 OneStep® quickly and easily locates the edges and center of wood and metal studs and joists behind walls, floors, and ceilings. Patented CenterVision® technology finds the center of studs in a single pass. Its easy-to-read display screen indicates directions, edges and center of studs, while WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live AC voltage.
- Stud Scan mode locates the edges and center of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 inch (19 mm) deep
- DeepScan® mode doubles the scanning depth to 1 1/2 inches (38 mm)
- LCD display indicates direction, edges, and center of studs
- Patented SpotLite® Pointing System and audio tone signals when the stud center is reached
- WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2 inches (51 mm) deep
- ACT™ (Auto Correcting Technology) automatically corrects common user errors, such as when scanning begins over a stud