The StudSensor™ e30 quickly and easily locates the edges of wood and metal studs. It features a new user-friendly interface. An improved SpotLite® Pointer shines a beam of light on the wall to identify the target and WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live AC voltage. Its new patent-pending pinch grip and contoured shape provide an easy, secure hold in either hand, at any angle.
- Locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 inch (19 mm) deep
- New "Ready" light indicates when calibration has completed successfully
- Red arrows light up sequentially as the stud finder nears a target
- New "Edge" light indicates when the tool is over a stud edge
- Updated SpotLite® Pointer shines an arrow-shaped light on the wall to mark the target
- WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2 inches (51 mm) deep
- Should scanning begin over a stud, Zircon's patented "over-the-stud" indication alerts the user to start the scan in a new location