StudSensor™ Pro SL-AC quickly and easily locates the edges of wood and metal studs and joists behind walls, floors, and ceilings. The patented SpotLite® Pointing System shines a beam of light on the wall to identify the target, and WireWarning® detection indicates live AC voltage. Its tough, ergonomic housing withstands everyday jobsite use.
- Stud Scan mode locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 inch (19 mm) deep
- DeepScan® mode doubles the scanning depth to 1 1/2 inches (38 mm)
- Red LEDs light up every time a stud edge is approached
- The patented SpotLite® Pointing System and green LED signals when the stud edge is reached
- WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2 inches (51 mm) deep
- Should scanning begin over a stud, Zircon's patented "over-the-stud" indicator alerts the user to start the scan in a new location
- Patented TruCal® technology calibrates to any wall's density and a steady green LED light alerts the user when the tool is calibrated and ready to scan