Zircon, a well-established Silicon Valley manufacturer of home improvement tools with global distribution, has an immediate opening for the position of Customer Support Representative. This is an important, visible role with outstanding growth opportunity for a self-reliant and self-starting individual with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all departments of the organization, end users, and sales prospects alike.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and stay current on all technical aspects of Zircon products as well as competing manufacturers’ products.
- Assist end users via phone, email, and social media with product information and purchasing details in a positive and helpful manner.
- Log all customer contact incidents in the provided CRM database with appropriate structure and detail as outlined by management.
- Monitor and track assigned customers product review sites and respond via verbal and written communications to customer product reviews, product and industry-related questions, and misinformation via established guidelines and consistent brand dialog.
- Continuously review, supplement and publish accurate, comprehensive literature, i.e. instructions and data sheets, to grow Zircon support section/knowledge base to educate end users and minimize end user calls.
- Be responsible for customer “return/replacement” logistics and documentation as outlined by management.
- Be available to, and engage with, all Zircon Departments for product training, questions, and brainstorming.
- B.A. required
- Minimum of five years of work experience
- Solid phone and written etiquette
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Punctual, accountable, and able to work as a team member and positively influence others
- Self-starter, self-reliant, and able to work under minimal supervision
- Good organizational skills with ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Knowledge of computer and word processing systems and programs, i.e. Microsoft Office
(Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of phone systems, live chat, and social media platforms, i.e. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
- Ability to work well with others and establish comfortable communication with Marketing, Sales, and Engineering Teams
- Interest, knowledge, and some experience in home improvement and construction trades preferred
Bonus Skills, but not required:
- Experience working in a call center handing several lines or tasks simultaneously
Zircon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets high technology electronic tools for the do-it-yourself consumer and professional tradesman. Zircon tools can be found throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Zircon remains the only company dedicated solely to electronic tools. Working at Zircon means you are working in a tight knit, congenial team where your contribution will make a difference and be noticed.
Job location: Campbell, CA.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Competitive benefits package.
Please send resume as a PDF file to email@example.com.