Zircon®, an established leading maker of electronic consumer products with global distribution, is looking for a full time, dedicated and talented Hardware-Firmware Engineer in Campbell, California. The candidate will be able to design, conduct and document experiments to investigate the performance of technologies under consideration. Our culture is dynamic and close-knit. In our small business structure, you will be able to make an immediate impact in a company that is poised for significant growth.
• Embedded hardware and firmware/software design
• Analog and digital circuit design
• Debug issues relating to firmware, hardware and test set up
• Schematic design
• Printed Circuit board layout
• Work well with a small engineering team to research new technologies and find ways to incorporate them into new products
• Eager to learn new skills that benefit both the candidate and the company
• Design, conduct and document experiments to evaluate new technologies
• Reports to VP of R&D
• BSEE with 3+ years of experience
• Experience in embedded electronics with microcontroller assembly
• Windows application programming
• Assembly, C, C++, C#, Java languages
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Windows, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
Bonus Skills, but not required:
• Non-embedded software experience
• Microchip PIC product experience
• Windows application programming experience
• Working in a hardware environment
• Experience developing board-level products
Zircon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets high technology electronic tools for the do-it-yourself consumer and professional tradesman. Zircon tools can be found throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Zircon remains the only company dedicated solely to electronic tools. Working at Zircon means you are working in a tight knit, congenial team where your contribution will make a difference and be noticed.
Job location: Campbell, CA.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Competitive benefits package.
Please send resume as a PDF file to email@example.com.