Zircon Corporation, a global leader in consumer electronic hardware tools, is looking for a strong administrative assistant with writing and documentation skills to join its growing team. The role is for a jack of all trades who is enthusiastic about assisting various departments and taking on a new and different role daily. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, good computer skills, ability to multi-task, good oral and written communication skills, and a willingness to own projects.
- Reception duties such as welcoming visitors, answering or referring inquiries, receiving packages, maintaining visitor log, and conference room schedule.
- Maintain the condition of the office, replenish coffee, office equipment, and supplies.
- Assist the legal department with duties such as filing, making copies, researching county/state/federal laws, updating law books, and maintaining the electronic and hard-copy legal databases.
- Provide general administrative assistance to all departments such as:
• Data entry
• Project assistance
• Testing and logging product returns in CRM
• Receive POs
• Track all AMEX receipts and code them to proper department and object account
• Editing datasheets, collateral, instructions, etc.
• Schedule meetings and events
• Book travel arrangements (flights, hotels, etc.)
• Prepare shipping documents for domestic and international documents/packages (commercial invoices, packing slips, etc.)
- Taken at least two years of college-level courses
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Types at least 40 WPM
- Proficient in Excel
• Formulas, formatting, pivot tables
- Ability to work and communicate well with others
- Ability to complete job assignments with minimal supervision
- Ability to take the initiative and own projects
Zircon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets high technology electronic tools for the do-it-yourself consumer and professional tradesman. Zircon tools can be found throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Zircon remains the only company dedicated solely to electronic tools. Working at Zircon means you are working in a tight knit, congenial team where your contribution will make a difference and be noticed.
Job location: Campbell, CA.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Competitive benefits package.
Please send a resume in PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.