The Marketing Coordinator & Graphics Production Artist, under the general direction of the Graphics Manager, will work remotely with and assist the Global Marketing team who are responsible for the creative development of packaging, instructions, marketing collateral, online content, advertising, and integrated marketing campaigns, from concept to final execution. Experience coordinating projects and creating timely and accurate graphics work in a technical, autonomous environment is desired.
- Coordinate materials between Marketing, Sales, Document Control, Engineering, and other internal departments
- Organize, track, and follow-up on multiple incoming and on-going marketing and graphics projects
- Collaborate with the head designer to create and produce materials from conceptual design to finished product
- Prepare and coordinate imagery and license agreements, working inter-departmentally and with customers
- Collaborate and coordinate projects with outside agencies, writers, and illustrators
- Properly archive projects
- Maintain intimate knowledge of Zircon product specifications, features, applications, and trademarks to produce accurate marketing materials
- Create or revise layouts in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop using in-house templates and style guides.
- Modify and/or convert photos and drawings into digital art for presentations, packaging, point-of-purchase, and other collateral
- Assemble electronics file for print, complete with files appropriately labeled, all required fonts and support files attached, and separations run
- Prepare and release documentation as required by Document Control and project manager
- Update Zircon collateral and conduct detailed oversight of execution, and partners with Marketing Team to ensure the utmost accuracy and adherence to Zircon style guide and compliance mandates
- 2 – 4 years of graphics experience
- 1 – 3 years of marketing or coordination experience
- Efficiently and creatively complete projects
- Coordinate complex projects
- Can-do attitude
- Comfortable working remotely with limited supervision
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional in Adobe Creative Suite applications InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and internet FTP site downloads
- Must work well with others, establishing comfortable communication with the Graphic Designer(s) and Marketing Team
- B.A. degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, or Communications
Zircon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets high technology electronic tools for the do-it-yourself consumer and professional tradesman. Zircon tools can be found throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Zircon remains the only company dedicated solely to electronic tools. Working at Zircon means you are working in a tight knit, congenial team where your contribution will make a difference and be noticed.
Job location: Las Vegas, NV (remotely reporting to Zircon Campbell, CA).
Salary commensurate with experience.
Competitive benefits package.
Please send a resume in PDF file to email@example.com.