Zircon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets high technology electronic tools for the do-it-yourself consumer and professional tradesman. Zircon tools can be found throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Zircon remains the only company dedicated solely to electronic tools. Working at Zircon means you are working in a tight knit, congenial team where your contribution will make a difference and be noticed.
In the role of Marketing Specialist, you will create original marketing content, drive campaign and end user reporting, and coordinate marketing projects in alignment with Zircon’s overall brand and corporate goals.
- Review and analyze customer reviews, social mentions, product incidents, and other data to develop daily and weekly customer reports on the positive and negative attributes of the brand as perceived in the marketplace.
- Write, review, and edit marketing content, including news releases, digital media, video scripts, social media, ads, web copy, packaging, instructions, data sheets, and other collateral.
- Coordinate website updates by creating and monitoring the website tickets and making edits to the global websites.
- Coordinate social media and online projects, working cooperatively with marketing, vendors, and the ad agency to ensure timely execution and completion of projects.
- Liaison with engineering, legal, editorial, and marketing to ensure that all collateral aligns with the Zircon messaging style guide. Create updates to the messaging style guide as need dictates.
- Complete purchase requisitions, monitor and track the purchase orders, and ensure timely communication with accounting, purchasing, marketing, and vendors.
- Fulfill sales and customer requests for images. Maintain photo library.
- Ensure timely completion and shipment of appropriate product, collateral, try me displays, and giveaways.
- Secure and coordinate cost-effective booth properties, setup, flights, accommodations, transportation, staffing, vendors, suppliers, and customers.
- Analyze marketing events, promotions, campaigns, and projects’ results via financial and non-financial metrics and recommend ways to streamline processes and increase sales and awareness.
- Attend and work trade shows and address logistical questions.
- Lead promotional activities, including in-booth events, giveaways, talent, and speakers for the events.
- Support the Sr. Marketing Communications and Trade Show Manager and the marketing department on marketing projects.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Motivated self-starter
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Analytical thinking – able to objectively interpret research, extract insights, and communicate in a motivating way
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or similar
- 4+ years of experience in a marketing communications, social media, digital media, or similar role
- You want more than anything else to improve the customer experience for Zircon users worldwide
- Familiar with BazaarVoice and Amazon
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Constant Contact (or similar) experience
- Familiar with the WordPress digital website platform
Job location: Las Vegas, NV (remotely reporting to Zircon Campbell, CA).
Reports to: Sr. Marketing Communications and Trade Show Manager
Salary commensurate with experience.
Competitive benefits package.
Please send a resume in PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.