Zircon Corporation, a global leader in consumer electronics hardware tools, is looking for a strong Sales Support Specialist to join its growing team. The role is for an entry to intermediate sales associate to assist the Director of Inside Sales with day to day tasks. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, good computer skills, ability to multi-task, good oral and written communication skills, and intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Process and track sales orders, both domestic and international, from receipt to shipment
- Order entry
- Daily use of Excel
- Create international commercial documents for a product export
- Account maintenance – Provide necessary problem solving/resolution and follow-up
- Assist in the maintenance of all online content providers
- Assist with trade show planning, both domestic and international
- Support the implementation and execution of targeted sales and promotional campaigns for both domestic and international accounts
- Assist in the creation of new Bill of Materials (BOMs)
- Provide monthly sales recap reports
- Assist in managing warehouse operations
- Assist in the preparation of sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Intermediate use of Excel – Formatting, formulas, processing and analyzing data
- Proficient use of computer and word processing systems and programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Familiarity with order entry/ERP software
- 4 years of relevant work experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Detail-oriented work ethic
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- A positive, “can-do,” attitude and takes initiative
- Ability to work independently and work well as part of a team
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Proficient in math skills/calculations
- Advanced Excel skills
- Highly proficient user of Adobe Acrobat
- Experience in the home improvement and/or construction trades
- Prior use with JDE
- Prior experience creating product export paperwork
Zircon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets high technology electronic tools for the do-it-yourself consumer and professional tradesman. Zircon tools can be found throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Zircon remains the only company dedicated solely to electronic tools. Working at Zircon means you are working in a tight knit, congenial team where your contribution will make a difference and be noticed.
Job location: Campbell, CA.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Competitive benefits package.
Please send a resume in PDF file to email@example.com.