Campbell, Calif. – May, 2017 – Zircon Corporation, maker of the original stud finder, announced today the launch of the company’s bold new website. Mobile responsive zircon.com addresses the needs of users by featuring the most viewed pages to the forefront of the site to enable quick, easy access to information users need most, whether at home, the office, or on the jobsite.
With an optimized look and feel and everything one would need at a glance, visitors can view featured tools, learn how-to-use, get support, and read breaking news, just from the homepage.
Highlights of the website include:
- Mobile-friendly – View same content across multiple platforms
- Search – Access site-wide information quickly and more precisely
- Product Filters – Narrow down the product portfolio by selecting key features
- Features Comparisons – Determine the tool that’s right for the job in a glance
- Blogs – Get valuable insights on business perspectives, customer support, and tool know-how
Visitors to the site can stay engaged, informed, and connected with the latest Zircon products, news, and insights.
Zircon President John Stauss stated, “At Zircon, our goal is to deliver the most relevant information users need most – how-to videos, instructions, product comparisons, industry insights – when making their important tool and project decisions. Zircon.com is truly the ultimate one-stop site for DIYers and professionals alike.”
For enhanced support, customers can easily navigate to the Zircon Interactive Support Center or the Zircon YouTube channel. All content is also viewable via mobile platforms and can be shared on social media sites.
# # #
Note: ZIRCON is a trademark or registered trademark of Zircon Corporation.